EMMI IN THE MEDIA
Yes, Your Alterna-Ride Makes You Look Like an A**hole - Details Magazine
One man, in search of lost mojo - Boston Globe
- The Real Cost of Hiring a Coach - Bloomberg News
- It’s A Man’s World: Boston Image Consultant Emmi Sorokin - Digg Boston
- Is Boston really the worst-dressed city in the country? - Metro Boston
- Dating tips for techies: Personal coach, stylist offer aid with 'Brains, Beer & Babes' singles event - Boston Herald
- Winning by a Whisker: Bruins forgo their razors in nod to NHL superstition - Boston Herald
- ‘Ugly Betty’ star Eric Mabius gets dressed for the season - Boston Globe
- Atwitter over geek makeover - Boston Herald
- Second Thoughts on First Impressions - ResearchMag.com
- Sharpen your profile - Men's Health
- Spotlight on Dressing Men - Boston Courant
The importance of image and perception—how the way people present themselves affect how they’re treated—became startlingly clear to Emmi when she emigrated to the United States in her youth. Now, having studied fashion design, and with nearly a decade of experience as a men’s wardrobe stylist, Emmi helps men maximize their confidence by attaining the looks that reflect the best version of themselves.
She's advised hundreds of clients all over North America to fantastic results, and authored The Business Casual Survival Guide: 30 Looks for Men,
Get in touch with Emmi today about how you can upgrade your wardrobe (and your swagger).