FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What do i get?
You’ll get clothes you love within minutes of meeting Emmi and an education on your best brands, fits and colors. Every article of clothing that you take home is something that feels like you, and that you’re excited to wear. Emmi is completely independent and not a rep for any brand, her only objective is finding what will serve you best.
Having Emmi on your side, you'll experience...
- Unmatched Expertise and Insight: We do best what we do most often, and Emmi has been styling men for a decade. Emmi will help you bypass the time-sucking, soul-crushing burden of selecting the right items, finding the right fit and putting together looks that work.
- Confidence and a Competitive Advantage: You’ll be prepared for anything in your business and social landscape. Inspire respect from strangers and friends alike and experience the unmatched energy you get from wearing clothing that fit and feel great.
- Mental Freedom: Emmi will take hundreds of decisions off your plate. She will assess your and determine exactly what it is that you need and where to go.
- Keep more of your money: Emmi is a hawk for making sure you’re not buying anything you won’t wear and you can enjoy her stylist discount at most retailers.
As important as what you get with Emmi is, what you don’t get with Emmi is just as important:
- No rack wading.
- No wasting money on clothing you’ll hardly wear.
- No choice overload.
- No helpless mannequin shopping.
- No pushy sales staff.
- No guessing whether it fits or looks good.
- No settling.
- No figuring out what you need or where you need to go.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
Session length depends on how much clothing we’re getting you.
- 3 head-to-toe looks is approximately 90 minutes.
- A solid week of clothing to rotate through is approximately 3 hours.
- 2+ weeks of work and weekend is the better part of an afternoon.
what should i budget for clothes?
That's dependent on the number and kinds of pieces you want to get. But as a general guide,
- A handful of looks is approximately $500-1K
- A week of looks is approximately $2-3K
- 2+ weeks of work and weekend is approximately $4k and up.
Clothing is not included with the session price. Between Emmi’s hawk eye for finding things on sale and her stylist’s discount at most retailers, you’ll rarely pay retail prices.
what will emmi pick out for me?
That all depends on your lifestyle, body type, and preferences. Some men need dressy casual basics such as great fitting denim and tailored button downs; other guys need a mix of weekend wear, business casual and a couple of suits. Emmi takes the guesswork and uncertainty out of getting you what you need by asking you the right questions and doing that planning for you.
WHAT IF I DON'T LIKE THE CLOTHES?
Nine out of ten times, it’s immediately apparent when you don’t like something you’re trying on. Emmi’s policy of never settling drastically lowers the chance that you will walk away with even one garment you don’t like.
If you change your mind about something later, you can simply return or exchange the item within that store’s return/exchange policy.
How much are Emmi's services?
Emmi's in-store services are $250 per hour. A $500 deposit covers the 2 hours of setup for your session. Sessions are charged in half-hour increments.
Emmi's 1-hour wardrobe service starts at $5,000.
Contact for other pricing.
will emmi work with my girlfriend / wife?
Respectfully, no. Emmi’s services have been perfected to be painless, lightening fast, and effective for the male brain and temperament. Emmi is happy to provide a list of referrals for female stylists.
DOES EMMI TRAVEL?
Emmi delivers the 1-Hour wardrobe services to clients in the United States, Europe, and Asia.