You can be an expert at anything if you put in 10,000 hours. Luckily for you, Emmi has put in that time, and then some. Simplifying style for men has always been Emmi's passion. The importance of image and perception became startlingly clear to Emmi when she emigrated to the United States in her youth. Now, having studied fashion design, and with nearly a decade of experience as a men’s wardrobe stylist, Emmi helps men maximize their confidence by attaining the looks that reflect the best version of themselves. She's located in the Boston area, but travels all over the country for her clients.
She's advised hundreds of clients to fantastic results, and authored The Business Casual Survival Guide: 30 Looks for Men,
Clothing is an investment, and your most immediate tool to communicate your capability. Get in touch with Emmi today about your wardrobe update.
PRESS & MEDIA
- Men's Shoes Could Soon Outsell Women's / Boston Globe
- A Day in the Life of Emmi Sorokin / BostonInno
- Emmi Sorokin dresses Men down - and up /Boston Globe
- ‘Ugly Betty’ star Eric Mabius gets dressed for the season / Boston Globe
- 50 on Fire Finalist / BostonInno 2014
One man, in search of lost mojo / Boston Globe
- The Real Cost of Hiring a Coach / Bloomberg News
- It’s A Man’s World: Boston Image Consultant Emmi Sorokin / Digg Boston
- Is Boston really the worst-dressed city in the country? / Metro Boston
- Dating tips for techies: Personal coach, stylist offer aid with 'Brains, Beer & Babes' singles event / Boston Herald
- Winning by a Whisker: Bruins forgo their razors in nod to NHL superstition / Boston Herald
- Atwitter over geek makeover / Boston Herald
- Second Thoughts on First Impressions / ResearchMag.com
- Sharpen your profile / Men's Health
- Spotlight on Dressing Men / Boston Courant
- Baker Newman Noyes, CPA - "What Business Casual is, and what Business Casual isn't"
- Moody, Famiglietti & Andronico, LLP - "What Business Casual is, and what Business Casual isn't"
- Moody, Famiglietti & Andronico, LLP - "Creating a Great Wardrobe on a Budget"
- Cambridge Innovation Center, Venture Cafe; Stylist in Residence
- Eat Green Make Green Podcast - "Emmi Sorokin and Paying Attention"
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology - "What Professional Dress means in a Casual Tech Environment"
- Harvard University - "Nail Your First Impression"
Emmi is gifted, a great source of positive energy and makes you feel good about shopping and finding great options for the individual. Love working with her and always give her name out to friends.
I will never forget sipping champagne with Emmi in a massive dressing room being waited on by several retail salespeople. I felt like a king
Every time Emmi and I have disagreed about something, I eventually came to the conclusion she was right.
- Step 1: Wear an Emmi approved outfit.
- Step 2: I did, now I'm married to that first date.
Emmi is so incredibly versatile at creating different looks (such as this one time she picked out clothes for a three-month trip I took to Japan), and working with her has always stayed fresh.